“Where Music Education Happens”. That's more than our tagline here at Tonara, that's literally what we do. Tonara is a music-technology company developed by musicians for everyone who plays music.
We are looking for a highly motivated, fast-paced, result-driven sales person to be responsible for generating leads and closing partnerships while meeting sales goals.
The main focus revolves around our ‘influencers’ initiative, identify leads, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is a major advantage.
- Manage a team of several sales reps.
- Analyze the market and generate leads.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Giving sales demos and presentations a range of prospective clients.
- Negotiate and close partnerships with influencers & clients.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional materialization of the established partnership.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales efforts.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Proven experience in sales positions.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Highly self-motivated, fast-paced, result-driven salesperson.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Languages: English mother tongue