As a teacher, how do I get started with Rock Out Loud Live?
It’s easy to get started with Rock Out Loud!
- Please be sure you sign up for an account on a computer and NOT a mobile device (iPad, iPhone, Android, etc.).
- You MUST use a computer to access the Teacher Platform of
RockOutLoud.Live. Mobile Devices can ONLY BE USED BY YOUR STUDENTS by installing the ROCKOUTLOUD app found in the App Store or Google Play!
- The RockOutLoud.Live Platform can be used on a PC, Mac, Laptop or
Chromebook running Google Chrome.
- Are you using Google Chrome?
- If you are not using Google Chrome on your PC, Mac, Laptop or Chromebook please download and install it HERE.
- The RockOutLoud.Live application will NOT work on any other browser (I.E. Safari, Edge, Firefox, Brave, etc.).